Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, how many are interested in getting this kicked off for this year ? Very familiar with the trails East of Mayville (Sherman, Findley Lake, Clymer)..

Up for anything..I know FUSION900PA will tag along

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe what we can do is a loop one day towards French Creek and loop back towards Mayville via Findley Lake. Then the second day you can lead the way up into Cherry Creek. I haven't made it up there and want to this year.

killerbee52j said:
Im in. If the dates are good. I know the mayville,stockton,cherry creek,and south dayton area.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No date set yet and I can list a few ideas on a starting point, place to stay, etc..

It would be nice to kick it off in January, but of course weather depending.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chautauqua County averages over 200 inches of snow annually.

Depending on where everyone comes from, we could use a couple of starting points...Mayville being one of them.

quote=originally posted by arcticcatmatt]
WNY is some of the best riding in the state. Grew up there and still visit monthly or more.

I'm in.
[/quote]

·
Registered
166 Posts
please let me know wat dates you all pick for this ride,,,im very interested in going as im only two hrs from mayville ny.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should we shoot for the weekend of January 24th (which is a Saturday)..think we could have some arrive Friday evening for a meet-n-great ??

If there is a lack of snow, we can try and reschedule.

zrtman said:
please let me know wat dates you all pick for this ride,,,im very interested in going as im only two hrs from mayville ny.

·
Registered
486 Posts
that is normally the weekend everyone goes to allegany state park for the winter fun fest but thats just about a flop so its prob a good weekend. setting a date in western ny is hard cuz the snow conditions can change so quickly. i would love to be in but ill be moving to montana by the 8th of january. this sounds tragic well moving to montana with no snowmobile is.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well sorry you won't be around.

It is hard due to the weather..here is what we can do below are some dates....

January 31st
February 7th
February 21st
February 28th

I am very flexible on my part..

ProXR racer said:
that is normally the weekend everyone goes to allegany state park for the winter fun fest but thats just about a flop so its prob a good weekend. setting a date in western ny is hard cuz the snow conditions can change so quickly. i would love to be in but ill be moving to montana by the 8th of january. this sounds tragic well moving to montana with no snowmobile is.

·
Registered
486 Posts
none of them work for me. but thanks for trying to get a date that will work for me.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK no problem, here are some dates to see who may be interested.

It is hard due to the weather..here is what we can do below are some dates....

January 31st
February 7th
February 21st
February 28th

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Took you awhile..but somehow I thought I could count on ya[thumb]

zrtman, friends are welcome to come along.

OK, lets see some more interest and if a particular date works for you let us know.

FUSION900PA said:
I"m 100% in!!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts