Snowmobile Fanatics banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
^ He spelled it wrong. http://www.chautauquasnow.com/

Just got my club membership here locally. Going to get it registered in the next few days and insured. Got to get the thing running too :( and get my windshield

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
You wouldent believe how many people arent ready to ride yet.We have over 2ft of powder and 8ft snow drifts,And only one of my buddies is ready.The rest are not inshured,not registered,body work,suspension apart.I rode fri,sat,sun,and today puting on over 300miles and i hardly seen anybody out there.Today i rode 79 miles and only seen 3 people on the trails and about 15 in all in 3 different bars.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I rode chautauqua last night,Lots of powder.I put 120 miles on and went from bemus pt to stockton to cassadaga to kennedy to cherry creek and back down.

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
killerbee52j said:
You wouldent believe how many people arent ready to ride yet.We have over 2ft of powder and 8ft snow drifts,And only one of my buddies is ready.The rest are not inshured,not registered,body work,suspension apart.I rode fri,sat,sun,and today puting on over 300miles and i hardly seen anybody out there.Today i rode 79 miles and only seen 3 people on the trails and about 15 in all in 3 different bars.
Hey, not everyone can be 19 with a new 2008 sled [beatup]

I wasn't ready yesterday, I spent the day making a hyvo conversion chaincase, rebuilding suspension making axles, and other random work. But its 11-12 years old so it is expected.

Jan 24th is probably too early for most. I know I will be on another forums group ride that day. I was on an SF group ride today up north.. good times.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Im up to a little over 700miles now.Gotta get it while the gettins good.Ive been out every chance i got.The other day i left the house at 10pm and got home just in time for school.

i dont think i can make that day.Ive got plans all ready.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
SF Group Ride - February 7th

Lets get a head count....lets see who we can get together on the 7th.....I will start a new thread if you think it will help.

·
Registered
486 Posts
yea last year there was no snow and everyone wanted to ride this year lots of snow no one wants to ride i would be in however im in montana now where there is no snow, i think the no snow follows me

·
Registered
166 Posts
wats the date for this ride,,im very interested in going..went to ny to ride a couple sundays ago,and i must say WOW worth every penny i used for my reg... the trails were wide and flat..put on a 150 miles with no effort,,

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well, it was just 1drsdragon and I riding on saturday. Despite warm temps we started riding about 6:45 and had 110 mile on before 11:00. We ate lunch and took another loop and finished the ride with 137 miles for the day. The trails started to break down in the afternoon so we called it a day and hopefully more snow will be on the way, soon.

We saw around 40 deer, at least, before noon and plenty of turkey. They were everywhere!!! Pics will be coming...

81 - 98 of 98 Posts