Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know that we tried this last year and seemed we waited to late...hard call but lets see if we can pull this off this year.

How many are interested in getting this kicked off for this year ? Very familiar with the trails East of Mayville (Sherman, Findley Lake, Clymer)..

Up for anything..I know FUSION900PA will tag along

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I will join in Jan. or Feb.....still wrenching on the sled and will be for a few more weeks. We have a cottage in Stow and a cabin in Broctin so I am familiar with the area.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Here we go again... year 3 and it will be us again...lol ... hopefully some more people will be with us this year. SNow conditions were great last season and hopefully will be again this year.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sunday monday or tuesday, I am from 45 mins south of rochester so if it is a day drive and I can find a truck im in. As long as it is one of those days. Keep me posted please.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know we will be out regardless...but always nice to invite a few from SF...

FUSION900PA said:
Here we go again... year 3 and it will be us again...lol ... hopefully some more people will be with us this year. SNow conditions were great last season and hopefully will be again this year.
I doubt it will be a Monday or Tuesday..can see doing a Saturday and Sunday
Big-Guy_Small-Sled said:
Sunday monday or tuesday, I am from 45 mins south of rochester so if it is a day drive and I can find a truck im in. As long as it is one of those days. Keep me posted please.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I can def do fri nite thru sun evening, just need a weeks notice to plan. Im spazzing out with no snow, took the xc/rmk round the yard a few times in the one inch we have, got 1 mile on so far

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Name the day, I'll let you know if I can make it. Sundays don't work for me FWIW, sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts