Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if we would be able to put something together this year.

Any interest ??

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I will give it a whirl. My schedule is tough but I can usually sneak down there pretty easy. Can I ride last on the antique XC...please.

·
Registered
311 Posts
How far west from Albany!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
would it be for the day?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I would be interested in this.

Farva said:
just south of Buffalo.

·
Registered
311 Posts
IndyRXL said:
I would be interested in this.

Farva said:
just south of Buffalo.
Damn! Well I have family near Amherst! Maybe I can go see them and do some riding! I've never ridden in western NY! Mainly cause it's about a 5.5-6 hr drive for me.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
It will be around 5-6 hours for me, making it one of the shortest trips for me. I will obviously make a couple days out of it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some thoughts....if we leave out of Mayville, NY

Friday night meet and great for those that are interested in coming in the night before. Places to stay Webbs or Snowridge (right on the trail)

Saturday - would be our ride day, some could leave after dinner others could stay and depart Sunday..

For those that stay Sunday, we could ride in the opposite direction for do lunch and then back into Mayville for those that need to leave.

Thoughts ??

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Maybe I could come down for a Saturday, it's only about a 45 minute ride for me

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
1drsdragon said:

Friday night meet and great for those that are interested in coming in the night before. Places to stay Webbs or Snowridge (right on the trail)

Saturday - would be our ride day, some could leave after dinner others could stay and depart Sunday..

For those that stay Sunday, we could ride in the opposite direction for do lunch and then back into Mayville for those that need to leave.

Thoughts ??
That is pretty close to what I would have in mind. Maybe do breakfast instead of lunch on Sunday?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trick,

Yea you are right, better to do a breakfast ride and then back. The place I have in mind would give us a nice ride before having to leave.

TRICKPaint said:
1drsdragon said:

Thoughts ??
That is pretty close to what I would have in mind. Maybe do breakfast instead of lunch on Sunday?

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
1drsdragon said:
Trick,

Yea you are right, better to do a breakfast ride and then back. The place I have in mind would give us a nice ride before having to leave.

TRICKPaint said:
1drsdragon said:

Thoughts ??
Yep, or just get an early breakfast out of the way in the morning. There is a pretty good spot near where they dock the paddle boat on the lake. That's where FROSTBITE and I did breakfast when we went there. Here it is. I don't know the name of it though. That's FROSTBITE behind the sled on the right.
200711212241500_14169.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure of that one. The thought I had in mind was heading over to Pine Junction in Findley Lake or Dutch Village in Clymer. The direct route would take about 30 minutes or so, then do a long loop back.

Either way, we have a good amount of options.

Now its just a matter of getting a date.

Rob

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
1drsdragon said:
Not sure of that one. The thought I had in mind was heading over to Pine Junction in Findley Lake or Dutch Village in Clymer. The direct route would take about 30 minutes or so, then do a long loop back.

Either way, we have a good amount of options.

Now its just a matter of getting a date.

Rob
That sounds fine to me. Meet at the Chautauqua club house in the morning!?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
pine junction has a great breakfast, id recomend it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts