Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, are you enjoying this nice warm weather? Well don't get used to it. I just heared on the radio that by Friday night, western Wisconsin will see as much as EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
HAAHAHA I so called that. It was 60 something here yesterday (awesome for being out in the garage working on the sled) and I said to my roomate "just watch...there'll be 3 feet of snow next week" My little weather bar says 40's through the beginning of next week though....

·
Registered
249 Posts
My dad just heard on the news this morning that we could get anywhere from 3-6inches in Shawano my hometown which is by Green Bay so I cant wait. Oh is anyone going to the Green Bay snowmobile show this weekend, I am going friday night.

Steve

·
Registered
795 Posts
Originally posted by 500POLARIS
[br]My dad just heard on the news this morning that we could get anywhere from 3-6inches in Shawano my hometown which is by Green Bay so I cant wait. Oh is anyone going to the Green Bay snowmobile show this weekend, I am going friday night.

Steve
Do you know the hours of the show? i might go saturday after i get done working.

·
Registered
249 Posts
1greenmachine the show starts today at noon and goes till 10:30 or 11 i think. I think that it starts at 8 or 9 tomorrow morning and runs all day and it starts at 8 and goes until noonish on sunday. But i will double check tonight and post the hours when i get back home.

Steve

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 500POLARIS
[br]My dad just heard on the news this morning that we could get anywhere from 3-6inches in Shawano my hometown which is by Green Bay so I cant wait. Oh is anyone going to the Green Bay snowmobile show this weekend, I am going friday night.

Steve
I'll be there on Saturday with my girlfriend and our nephew. I should wear my Fanatics shirt while I'm there.

·
Registered
548 Posts
sweet that sucks though cause I'm going to my moms,but maybe it will stay

·
Registered
289 Posts
they are talking 3-5 inches here, now i just need to buy the sled i have been looking at for close to 2 weeks

·
Registered
249 Posts
I woke up this morning to the sounds of snowplows plowing thing sidewalks. We got maybe a couple of inches here at Stout, and it is snowing pretty good outside right now. If i had my digital camera here i would take pictures, but it looks like it will be a fun drive home today, cant wait. If we get snow at home ill post pictures of my sled in the white stuff.

Steve

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I love this site, but..... pisses me off when everyone is talking about getting snow and I'm not lol. I get excited to hear when wisconsin is getting snow though cause coming across the lake it builds and can drop a ton of snow on us without warning. Michigan lake effect is awesome, they can forcast rain snow mix and last minute change it to 8" overnight. We have rain snow mix saturday morning with snow saturday afternoon. I've been praying it turns ugly coming across the lake lol. Have a blast riding if you guys do get snow!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
It's a great day! Southern MN is getting dumped on - up to 8 inches. I know where I will be tomorrow! And to think it was in the 70's a couple of days ago. haha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.