Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, went out this past weekend riding and was doing a little water skipping. The ice on the lake was safe enough but is was away from shore like 50-100 feet. So me and my bros were having a great time skipping back and forth between land and the ice. It was fun until my tool ass tool bro Dan tried it and pussed out. He got halfway from shore to the ice and then got scared and dumped his sled in the lake. Luckily, my other bro Scott was there to pull his sorry ass out and to shore. Then Scott and I got his sled out and started drying it out. Can anyone help me out on what to do to the sled to get it running again?? My bro Dan is pretty much a retard when it comes to fixing sleds so I will probably have to do it for him. Thanks, and sorry about the long post but I would appreciate any help.

·
Registered
117 Posts
whats funny is DanoREVo doesn't even own a rev the closest he's came to driving one is sitting on one at a dealer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
whats funny is DanoREVo doesn't even own a rev the closest he's came to driving one is sitting on one at a dealer.
I think I must have missed something. As for the sled drain the carbs, gas tank, and pull the plug on the bottom of the crank. Keep her warm and get her running as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah you better hurry up... Would have been better if you left it in the water till you got all this figured out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
what would that have done?

Originally posted by SledHead
[br]yeah you better hurry up... Would have been better if you left it in the water till you got all this figured out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts