Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out riding on Sunday the 7th and the snow conditions were getting kind of grim. Yesterday and overnight it snowed here and the conditons have improved quite a bit.. I snapped a few photos on Sunday and thought I would share. I took my kids riding and put on 48 miles. My friend has a 06' fusion 600iq and my father-in-law is riding his 95'xlt600 and me on my 06' 900 switchback.(Sorry for the quality of the photos, they were taken with photoshot on my antique video camera)

·
Registered
893 Posts
looks like you had a great time! go out and ride, i wish i could i have no snow, just very green grass

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lol is still have more snow then you to bad i cant ride in it i blew a piston

·
Registered
901 Posts
ya there is finally more snow round regina. cept i cant ride because my sleds sitting at allsport right now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
looks like u had a blast. nice sled too

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
We are riding in the same conditions, but there is a blizzard warning out, supposed to dump 10 to 20cm tomorrow and 2 to 4cm tonight.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by driftpounder
[br]We are riding in the same conditions, but there is a blizzard warning out, supposed to dump 10 to 20cm tomorrow and 2 to 4cm tonight.
Northern BC is part of that same blizzard supposed to get it tonite and tommorow

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are riding in the same conditions, but there is a blizzard warning out, supposed to dump 10 to 20cm tomorrow and 2 to 4cm tonight.
Bring on the snow! [:D]

looks like u had a blast. nice sled too
Thanks, I've been having a blast with the new sled. I have almost 300 miles on it now.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
nice skilie :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
looks like fun, after this storm rolls through manitoba and sask. we will be rolling in the snow!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts