Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowmobiling season is fast approaching and I wrenched my back at work the other night.
Have to go for an MRI on Tuesday.

I'm going to be really upset if I have to miss any snowmobiling.

This really sucks..........

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Stay positive. Hope its only muscular.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, this weekend I was supposed to get the sleds out of storage and start getting them ready. Also was going to replace the wood on my trailer and put ski guides and salt shield on it. Gonna be behind now..

My sleddin' buddies are giving a bunch of crap, saying I can still come along and do the cooking and fluff their pillows and stuff....bunch of wise asses........

Thanks for the encouragement! With some luck I will be riding. If not, I will know how Big Willy felt last year. LOL

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Dang that sucks ACE. Hope the outcome is good for ya!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
hope ya get better soon..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
A hint for the wise, when you go for an MRI lay perfectly still, otherwise you are gonna be there forever. I had an MRI on my knee. Twice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good luck bro! I have a good friend whose wife may never be able to ride again due to a back problem.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went for the MRI and it took about 15 minutes. Was glad it was an open one, think I would have been freaking out in a closed one. Doc will have the results on Thursday.

I told the doc he has 2 months to fix me up!! LOL

·
Registered
965 Posts
A professor from Illinois shared the Nobel Prize in medicine this year for his development of the MRI technique back in the mid 70's. Hope you get better.

Neal

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Hope the results are positive! Always hate to see a snowmobiler sit out due to physical or mechanical problems.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Hope things work out for ya,
I always hate letting the wise ass buddies have the upper hand.
You'll have to heal up and let them suck some snow dust.
You'll heal up, and they'llbe sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts