Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:eek:)]

here's Rileys ultra, good looking sled, the pics didnt work as good as i hoped, it was dusk out. plus i took them from recorded video.
not to bad for a 120+ mph ultra in the 1000', it takes all of rileys 200lbs laying over the windshield when he leaves the hole to keep the front end down.

/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0115_AUT.JPG

o ya, heres Riley, he ok looking to but no ultra. lol.
/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0111_AUT.JPG

[/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0114_AUT.JPG

·
Registered
284 Posts
Riley nice looking machine. I am interested in your trailer cover. Appears to be a "soft top".

Can you post some pics and some info?

Thanks,

Indy

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Nice sled Riley!!

Info on soft cover can be found here:
http://www.toesters.com/

Know some that has had one for 4 years and it is holding up well. Only thing is some bolts just started breaking off on frame connectors. He carries spare bolts. Also towing woth a small pickup ,the thing is a real parachute.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
ACEXLT that is exactally what my cover is. I have had it for about 5 years. It has held up well but like you said it is like a parachute. The only good thing is it keeps the slop off the sled. I have broken a few bolts also. I replace them with stainless steel bolts. A little stronger. Pretty hot looking sled eh. couldn't get it to run worth a darn yesterday. Riley

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you one them all how much fun would that be, its nice to know in our heads that we would have one on sunday if things went normal. both of us should have had a walk in the park if not for stupid things.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
very nice..and fast

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
paul should be proud, the sled looks great and runs wild!!!! he has a lot in his head, he is just the quiet kind.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts