Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:D]
was another great day on sunday. nice weather, small turnout, no lines, make a run than take your time to make a change, talk with the other people than make your next run, got first place, and won 50 bucks in the raffle. paid for fuel and took the wife and buddy out for dinner. hope this coming sunday is just as nice weather and everyone has a good day.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
More radar runs or what?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, with some cooperation with weather, we will be at a possible 3 more. its so much fun, no snow so its the only way to ride, plus you meet so many great people like riley and his pit boss, kelsey, or alien and doobie dog, eric and his family, me and the kids tried setting up a radar for them but mom took it away and said no. moms, lol, rick shellbock and his wonderful crew. everyday you could add another family to a growing list of friends.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
That actually sounds like a helluva lot of fun.

Yer very lucky if you get good weather. Plus when it's not a zoo it's more fun. Also you said you won. Which is always a bonus!

Plus if there is no snow, might as well tweak the machine right?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the people i mentiond make it fun. its fun to see what sleds are doing what, and see who is doing what compared to who on the same sleds. plus its always neat watching rick run, 158 in a 1000' I am going to try to get some pics this weekend of riley, alien, doobie, and ricks sleds.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Pictures are always good.

Takes some of yer sled too.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will do, its going in tommarrow for a new design!!! you guys will laugh a good one!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts