Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i use this one my sled.?http://denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=314&productId=p595127&leafCatId=31402&mmyId=

i need to know everything about them. I have block risers. I think i can use the block risers on this type of riser with it. I'm not sure please someone tell me everything about em so i don't otder something wrong. And will i need brake extension? I got a throttle i'm wondering if i need a brake extension.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
that is the new powermadd universal pivot riser. but for some reason dennis kirk only has the blocks to use with it, which is what your link is to. i have no idea why they don't have the actual pivot, just the blocks. hiperf has the pivot in their catalog but for some reason also not in stock. i want to get one of these. you can use the regular standard riser block that you already have with that pivot, which has been my plan.

you'll probably need to get a longer brake line, but i'm not personally familiar with your sled.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Customized...Is thier anyone who knows if this would fit.? wait i have a 2 inch BLOCK style risers. This riser wouldn't work with the POWERMADD one.? Or do i have to buy the powermadd riser blocks.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
the only way there would be any issue is if the bolt pattern is different. i don't know what the yamaha bolt pattern is, i'd assume it's the same as polaris but i don't know. the univeral pivot would work with any standard block. for example i have a 2" block on mine now. if i get one of the universal pivots, i will put it on top of my 2" block.

i just haven't seen one of the pivot risers anywhere, they are in the hiperf.com catalog but out of stock. they are in the dennis kirk print catalog but not on the website. i don't know if this means they are unavailable from powermadd or what.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
rsiracing.com has them http://www.rsiracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_8&products_id=50 i hope that means they actually have them in stock too. i think i'll order one this week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.