Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that the season is coming to an end i was thinking of what i want to do to my sled this summer while i dream about riding. I'm just curious what everyone else is doing. Heres what im not doing much just a few bolt ons.

1.2.5 inch block riser
2. Bar Pad
3. Polish the clutch cover and the pipe's heat sheild thing
4. Rebuild and Revalve shocks better for jumps
5.cut windshield
6.Possibly do some clutch work
7. Anything else i think of!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well I hope to upgrade by getting a 500ss, hopefully an 04/05 adrenaline. But if I can't I'm gonna zr my zl, plus a riser set up and a new bar setup.

·
Registered
480 Posts
This topic was already posted about 2 weeks ago.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/113967/display.aspx#1143778

I changed my mind on what I'm going to do. Before for my fusion I wanted a riser, C&A's and a dragon seat. Now I'm just going to get a nice windshield and a skid plate.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
traded 4 out of 5 of mine off, tdgbigfoot got 3 of them. still got the phazer for the kids.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nhrider said:
This topic was already posted about 2 weeks ago.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/113967/display.aspx#1143778

I changed my mind on what I'm going to do. Before for my fusion I wanted a riser, C&A's and a dragon seat. Now I'm just going to get a nice windshield and a skid plate.
im sorry never read that thread

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Picked these up at Rave X earlier.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Probably not much, other than scratch her back a few times. I'll keep her under the covers for her nap, maybe whisper sweet nothin's in 'er ear every time I get the mower out of the shed.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ethan.justinger said:
i am painting the hood cover things red for my fusion u could do that blue
If you do it earlier this year take some pictures i would love to see and maybe i could do the same

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Im doing a polising job on my exhaust ports for some more throttle response, possibly smooth out the intake ports a little, shaveing the heads... not shure how much yet, replacing my old track, new fox shocks, ceramic coating my aaen pipes, getting a koso water temp gauge, and maybe a new seat if i can find one cheap. maybe more as i think of it. thats just stuff that i wanted to do in the winter but wanted to ride while we had snow.

·
Registered
511 Posts
My plans are simple this year since I'm starting my career at the end of July. Getting a Dynoport pipe, gonna clean up the sled overall (really dirty under the hood!), and I'm going to paint my tunnel flat black (might also paint my trailing arms, we'll see how it goes). Nothing to it really.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'd love to raise my bars some how. Maybe strip some of the decals too...nothing for concrete ideas yet, or at all! ;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Still hoping to get to getting my sled finished from last years break down.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Selling the stock 700 cylinders....putting on 600 mod cylinders and doing some minor case porting. Good bye 128 hp, hello 150+ Then tearing it all down, going through it and making it look all pretty again. Will be relatively the same, just with more power!

·
Registered
567 Posts
some more of this [8D]

201044152929760_1745.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
up in alaska our winter sucked. but the last 2 months of winter it snowed non stop[Bevis]i rode my polaris for most of the day every day for 2 weeks. but since then most of the snow is gone. what im planning to do to my indy 500 is:
new seat
new skis
take off windshield
replace
new wheels for the track
buy a ski-doo exhaust
and re build the carb

·
Registered
538 Posts
for my 700- putting the motor back together and putting it in storage. i'll rebuild it in the fall.

93 Tcat- new middle piston and wiring harness, fuel lines, clean and repaint everything, new gauge pod and gauges, recover the seat...and maybe put a 94 ZR suspension in the rear. have the hood painted black and put new decals on it. i'd like to restore it.

95 ZR580- clean the crap out of it, new front springs, paint A-arms and exhaust, new hood. gonna ride this 580 alot more next year so im gonna do the best i can with getting it mechanically sound and making it look almost new.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Last summer I bought a 97 600 ZRT, and told myself I wasn't rideing it
until I "made some changes to it." This winter, I rode my 440 and my
Powder Special a couple times, but concentrated my money on parts.
So, looks like the ZRT is getting:

reverse chaincase
136 suspension
136 X 1.25 track
Van Amburg tunnel extension
Crossfire rear bumper/rack(still need)
AGLT front end(still need)
Also going to be pulling the motor down, and doing a top end, possibly have some port work done.
would like to also find a set of 96 pipes for it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts