Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to the dealer today and put money down on this bad boy./snofan/../images/users/Trail_Maker/k_1500meanstreak_i_800.jpg I hope i don't have any problems like i did with my sled.[8D]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Very nice bike, I'll be tooling around in my Blazer and maybe a little riding on my buddies Blaster...which I sold him last summer. Did you pick that bad boy up yet, or just put money down???

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
hehe my uncle and his wife went down and bought 2 harleys from the local dealer a few months ago.. so they are ready for the weather

·
Registered
268 Posts
motorcross for me every day the good old feeling of dirt in your mouth after a hard ride oh its been a while.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'll be driving this:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/MAGNA.jpg

and this:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/dr 02-02-03.jpg

and this:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/crestliner.jpg

I love the Yammie 50 horse four storke motor on the crestliner. Not as strong of course as the merc. 70 that was on there previously, but ya can troll down with it, and a hull full of gas will last you all weekend.

and this:

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/jeep.jpg

Have a couple of mountain bikes as well (trekk & raliegh). Actually, me and the wife used to do a lot of off road biking. But with a young-un at home now, that pretty much puts the kabosh to that. I also have a Mytia 990 road bike that I'll use with the bike trailer on the paved roads this summer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well im going to pick up the bike next week when its ready. If you remember my post titled "Dealer woos". Today i finaly picked up my sled from the dealer. My insurance company covered the damages at a cost to me of $250.00 for the dedectable.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I actually ride a 1996 Yamaha FZR1000r all summer long (weather permitting)I start getting that 'itch' at the end of winter (End of March early April) the first pic is taken in April and I just had to get out, it was such a beautiful day and then the other was mid-summer...

/snofan/../images/users/chromev/MyYamaha.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/chromev/fzr1000.jpg

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I ride this...
/snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/small bike.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/small bike 2.jpg
My mom has a harley too....and my dad drives his MGs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts