Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any bets on which sled will be the big winner this snow check season?
My money's on the Pro-X line.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
none, they will all be flops. why buy a new one when you hardly rode the one you got in the last 2 years. The classics and the trail touring will be the biggest sellers. They always are. If not for Indy 500 polaris would be done for. The entry level and touring models are the manufactors bread and butter.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]none, they will all be flops. why buy a new one when you hardly rode the one you got in the last 2 years. The classics and the trail touring will be the biggest sellers. They always are. If not for Indy 500 polaris would be done for. The entry level and touring models are the manufactors bread and butter.
Someone's testy today.....[;)]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]If not for Indy 500 polaris would be done for. The entry level and touring models are the manufactors bread and butter.
Where do you get your facts man??

That sounded a little muffled form where it came from.

I see lots of Polaris's around here....mostly big 6 and 700 XC's, RMK's and SKS's, a few 500 XC's like mine, and I hardly ever see a plain jane Indy 500.

Maybe 5 years ago the Indy 500 was king, but not now with the bigger twins selling so strong, 600 is the top class now buddy.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
check the numbers, polaris sells more plain jane sleds than high performance. go ask your dealer what sells. not everyone wants a race sled.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea but around here....i see more pro x and highperformence sleds. My dealer said that he hasn't sold many sleds, so he has no comment. lol

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
idont think its not possible, i just dont think that ski-doo would do it thats all! The reasoning in that the rev is a high perforence sled, putting sdi on it might reduce its power.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
The XC's sell like hotcakes my friend. Polaris doesn't hardly sell a "plain jane" sled anymore. They are mostly all high performance. And yes, the 600 class is the most popular.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts