Administrator
13,095 Posts
No bashing please...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
948 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
No bashing please...

[/quote]

LOL

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
what about a "I don't have a sled category"? jk wish I could vote.

[/quote]

LOL

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
what about a "I don't have a sled category"? jk wish I could vote.

[/quote]

Are you planning to have a ride for next season? If so, vote that way.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
don;t have any plans. Either a Polaris or a cat. Whatever we can find with a good suspension(aka edge, or ETT) and is cheaper.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Well what ever it is, I hope you get a good ride for next season.....AND I hope the he!! we actually get a winter. Some jackhole was telling me that La Nina is suppose to occur this year. I can't imagine a winter worse than this one.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Sled Dog, I figured you'd say 1000cc 4-stroke

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Sled Dog, I figured you'd say 1000cc 4-stroke

I love B&M Coasters!
[/quote]

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I figured yamaha needs a quick swift kick in the rear. I wouldn't buy a first year yamaha anymore. Well I didn't buy the last one but you know what I mean.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I heard about that same La Nina crap too. I hope not!!!! Although I don't know how we could get less snow than this year, it stunk!!!

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm a die hard yamaguy and I'm mad at them this year to I mean, what where they thinking, cutting the SRX, like, rrrrgggggg, it's beyond words, but hey, if you want a rocket for cheap, SRX's are dime a dozen these days. yes yes, I know it's only a 700, but on the lake you wouldn't know it : )

Sled Dog, U don't like yer viper? just 'cause it keeps exploding or what all other reasons? my dad is getting one.

they may be called snowmobiles, but hiding behind that is a cheap excuse to not grass drag.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have 01 srx 700 and it a cool sled to ride. I had a blast up old forge ny with it this year. I bought it used but it was fun but the front shock bolt broke and was down for the count. But where we stay they had 6 sled that we could ride if thing like this happen. But at the same time I did ride a viper to a this sled had no problem at all. The hole key is to how to adjust the rear I found it was good for me. If I could have ride the rx-1 at big moose yamaha at old forge I just might have to have one. To me when I sat on the sled it didn't seem to be that heavy to me but I go about 220. But on a groom trail there nothing like a srx.

TEAM BLUE SAID WIND IT UP BABY

1 - 18 of 18 Posts