Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am taking all the stickers off ALL of them but the XC on the hood but i dont know what color red xc with red numbers or black XC with black numbers and may be black hood scoop? I have filled in with some tape for a visual the diff colors the big 500 sticker will be gone![attachment=52812][attachment=52813][attachment=52814] also i do not know about the vents black or red ? PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
are you looking for a different decal kit becouse click makess a prity cool decal kit. i know parts unlimited sells it but i dont know about dennis kirk. shade tree might aswell. if your planing on just the XC and the 500 i would go with red with red screens, skis, bumpers and etc.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i like the first one but without the side design and 500

·
Registered
486 Posts
ok red XC with red vents. i dont care for the hood scoops but it might look ok

·
Registered
351 Posts
I went red and yellow on my 700 looks pretty good with the Polaris blue![galleryattach=13677][galleryattach=13678]

·
Registered
252 Posts
if i was u i would keep the blue and try to find graphics like this one[attachment=44734] now that would look sweet oh and a pro-xr seat too

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i took all the grafics off it looks sweeeeeeeeeet im only gonna put my red numbers and maybe paint the vents red but what do you think the blue windshield or a black one?[attachment=53182][attachment=53183]

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Should go with the chrome red cobra mid that would look sweet! Keep the pics coming! [Dude]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts