Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myself a new Klim Jacket, Heel Clicker clutch kit, and a full dynoport exhaust.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got Klim gloves, 144 studboy studs and backers, 2 front sled tie downs, Yamaha coffee mug, and a Yamaha shirt. My fiance got bibs and boots.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
^^You guys dropped some coin there[thumb]. Good to hear! Sounds like Santa' came early for you guys. Hope there were good deals to be had .
My friend (FROSTBITE) was up there with his wife. She got a new Polaris coat. He got some trail maps(The important stuff;)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TRICKPaint said:
Sounds like Santa' came early for you guys. Hope there were good deals to be had.
Well old man winter is coming early this year, so Santa had to stop by early too![thumb]

1,792 Posts
TriumphoverU said:
Got myself a new Klim Jacket, Heel Clicker clutch kit, and a full dynoport exhaust.
I went there not intending to buy anything, but mainly to look around. Ended up buying a tongue jack, ski tiedown bar, ski slides for the trailer, and bed mat. Oh, and elk sausage.
I got my trail permit on the way there too - I'm legal if only it snows!

A lot of people from Ohio and Ontario there, saw plates from NY (not sure if they were already in the area or if they are here and never changed registration) and Indiana.

TRICKPaint said:
^^You guys dropped some coin there[thumb]. Good to hear! Sounds like Santa' came early for you guys. Hope there were good deals to be had .
My friend (FROSTBITE) was up there with his wife. She got a new Polaris coat. He got some trail maps(The important stuff;)
Not really - a lot of clothes was either 40% or 50% off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts