Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426444948&category=42597 .... I am getting into sno-x this year. I dont know forsure yet if it comes with the stock parts or not( i emailed him...no response yet!)Otherwise i can buy a crated one for 6 grand....[}:)]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
If you can get it with stock parts I would get it, if I were justr racing casually. If you want to race cross country it is perfect. If you are really serious into snox for the next season(racing every weekend) I would get the crated one, that way you aren't buying anyone else's problems...

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
I seen that on their this morning,that is a really awsome sled..Depends what his reserve price is,otherwise id go for it..

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
I sure hope you have deep pockets if you want to race sno X and X-country.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
i live here in fargo, and id be happy to look at the sled for you if you wish, and ill get back to you!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well....i just got off the phone with the guy! He said that the original parts do NOT come with it! He also said he wants 4500 for it! but the thing is, is that i would end up spending alot more to mak sno-x ready!I would have to buy: sno-x seat,tank and paddle track! Add all that up and it would be mor like 5500. I can get a brand new crated one for 6 grand so i think im gonna pass....thanx for all the help tho!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.