Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426444948&category=42597 .... I am getting into sno-x this year. I dont know forsure yet if it comes with the stock parts or not( i emailed him...no response yet!)Otherwise i can buy a crated one for 6 grand....[}:)]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
If you can get it with stock parts I would get it, if I were justr racing casually. If you want to race cross country it is perfect. If you are really serious into snox for the next season(racing every weekend) I would get the crated one, that way you aren't buying anyone else's problems...

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I seen that on their this morning,that is a really awsome sled..Depends what his reserve price is,otherwise id go for it..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea....i emailed him about all the info. i plan to race sno-x and cross country/terrain-x. I dont think i will race EVERY weekend, but i will be alot!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I sure hope you have deep pockets if you want to race sno X and X-country.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no...not really.Im not saying i would go to EVERY SINGLE RACE.Just for fun....just the ones local. Nothing really big!

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's a nice sled, but I would rather have the shorter seat and the yellow windshield just isn't my style.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
i live here in fargo, and id be happy to look at the sled for you if you wish, and ill get back to you!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
i think the dude that goes by the name Dunior on this board was selling some proX sleds... I also think he is from the twin cities, MN area. Do a search.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xc....that would be great! i have been trying to get ahold of the guy, but he wonr be home till tom! Ill call him again and talk to him!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well....i just got off the phone with the guy! He said that the original parts do NOT come with it! He also said he wants 4500 for it! but the thing is, is that i would end up spending alot more to mak sno-x ready!I would have to buy: sno-x seat,tank and paddle track! Add all that up and it would be mor like 5500. I can get a brand new crated one for 6 grand so i think im gonna pass....thanx for all the help tho!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts