Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last couple of days ,fellow fanatics have been sharing photos.Awsome.
I think it would be a good idea to add a feature on the homepage for this alone.Off course keep it tatsefull but all in all I think us fanatics would enjoy it.Recently I just purchased a digital camera recently and it will be coming with me this year on my adventures.Sharing memories and scenery like Alaskangold has with friends is what it,s all about!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We could always add a "Pictures" section on the forum. It's nice to keep it on the forum, because not everyone here comes from SF, some come from PF. I should really work on that site and get it opened...

Anyway, when they are on the forum, then people from both sites can see them.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent !!
By the way ,the farmers almanac was released yesterday and they are calling for decent snow from maine to colorado and cold temps.Time will tell but that would be sweet.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
last year they also said that it would be the worst winter for along time, for heavy snow wise...but it wasnt around here..

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I do have a little page set up here with all the people who have uploaded pics to thier personal gallary. http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/sled_shed_members.asp

I know the personal gallary doesn't allow for much storage space, but I am gonna go through all the junk I have stored on the server, clean it out and increase the amount you can upload by a good amount. I will also be re-doing some of the stuff with it so it will display your pictures better. I guess the we could incorperate a pictures section into the forum, or maybe just change one of the forums we already have into a more picture type of forum.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
586 Posts
I never noticed that, thanks for pointing it out Erick.That's really cool.

my brain hurts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts