Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does every one listen to for music on the trails? i usily have rap a lil country or some good old matalica.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I agree with 2000TCMC...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I prefer the beautiful sound of Yami's and Doo's blowing up on a cold winters night :)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i like listening o my 440 cat w/o a muffler on it occasionally....really opens your ears

madd dog, do u have like a sound sys. under the hood(that'd be sick) , or do u just have a personal CD player?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just got a crappy cd player i put in my jacket. and put the head phones up inside the helmet. i only did it once or twice cuz i love the sound of my sled. but i do it every ride on my bike because lol woo hoo damn that big red sounds is sweet.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I agree. I don't know of anybody that listens to music while they ride. It's just a distraction to me. So many other things to be listening to.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
You don't hear the voices? I hear em all the time. The whisper to me faster, faster, faster, faster,[/size=1]NO TURN YOU IDIOT, TURN.[/size=6][:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my player aimnt load so i can hear the engine. basicly i just hear the beats. i dont use it on the sled. just liek once. but i listen to it when i ride my 3wheeler so i dont hear parts falling off;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've tried a cd player without much luck. I just bought an MP3 player that I'm going to try next season. Hopefully that will work out better.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
OffShore24,

LMAOROFL, I hear that same voice too... my voice also tell me "SIT DOWN(or is that STAND UP, SHUT UP AND HANG ON YOU IDIOT, WE'RE GOIN FOR A RIDE"

As for music i have debated trying it. I love the sound of my sleds and I love music, but there are a lot of noises to be heard that music would drown out. A few of my buddies ride with headphones on, they listen to rock, techno, rap etc... The only problem i have is it makes it tough to communicate on the trail.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i love the sound of that pipe on my 570 when i accelarte......especally when i pass some one >:D

·
Registered
546 Posts
I gota go with alittle psychotic sh*t like Static-X or Hed PE or American Head Charge. Really gets ya going. I got a mp3 player so it can't skip.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I listen to the sounds of nature until I hit the flapper and that big 4-banger catches a downshift as the motor revs up sucking in air, the people behind get the exhaust noise, BOOYAH!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts