Snowmobile Fanatics banner

what do yall...

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  wizkll 
#1 ·
what does every one listen to for music on the trails? i usily have rap a lil country or some good old matalica.

#7 ·
i just got a crappy cd player i put in my jacket. and put the head phones up inside the helmet. i only did it once or twice cuz i love the sound of my sled. but i do it every ride on my bike because lol woo hoo damn that big red sounds is sweet.

#10 ·
You don't hear the voices? I hear em all the time. The whisper to me faster, faster, faster, faster,[/size=1]NO TURN YOU IDIOT, TURN.[/size=6][:eek:)]

#11 ·
my player aimnt load so i can hear the engine. basicly i just hear the beats. i dont use it on the sled. just liek once. but i listen to it when i ride my 3wheeler so i dont hear parts falling off;)

#13 ·
OffShore24,

LMAOROFL, I hear that same voice too... my voice also tell me "SIT DOWN(or is that STAND UP, SHUT UP AND HANG ON YOU IDIOT, WE'RE GOIN FOR A RIDE"

As for music i have debated trying it. I love the sound of my sleds and I love music, but there are a lot of noises to be heard that music would drown out. A few of my buddies ride with headphones on, they listen to rock, techno, rap etc... The only problem i have is it makes it tough to communicate on the trail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.