Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Wow! Talk about a sleeper. Pull up next to an F7 or a RX-1 and absolutely blow them away........priceless!

·
Registered
50 Posts
that would be one fast machine. What track does it have, (length, padles) Need all the traction you can get if your pushing 200 hp

·
Registered
330 Posts
Good God! Turbo! That thing must haul some major league tail! A turbo sled sounds scary, all they need now is NOS on there and wings..[:0]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I saw this one months ago. Looks like it is still active. What do you think of this one. I think it would beat the Polaris.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863866550

·
Registered
96 Posts
There is a guy that works at a sled dealer in the area that has an Arctic cat ZR 700 turbo. I've heard many things about that sled. Like when the turbo kicks in the skis pop and stay up...
96ZRT600

·
Registered
322 Posts
That's weird...that guy's from Traverse City. I'm from Traverse City. I've probly seen him on the trails w/ out knowing it. That'd be cool to run into him and see what it could do. But I think that MX Z would be more interesting actually...but I don't think I'd ever have a chance of seeing that though.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Here's someone with an XC 700 and the turbo kit. Pretty cool article.

http://www.lako.com/turbo.html

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, I wish I had the money to just go insane on a sled with! These are just crazy insane!!!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I stumbled accross that Polaris a few days ago. 700's are plenty fast but with a turbo...OMG! That'd be fun at a radar run...hehe

·
Registered
328 Posts
One of the guys that is part of our snowmobile club runs a custom mountain machine, he got the big PSI motor, put a turbo on it and built the frame and tunel himself. He put on the M-10 suspension on the back and i think he went with polaris front suspension. I've never seen this thing go, but appearantly it climbs like nothing, he says that a belt lasts him two to three climbs. Just unreal, personally, if an 800 wont get me there, i probably shouldn't be goin there.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Man, I gotta get me one of the turbocharging kits. That is an insane power increase. TOo bad they cost soooo much. [:(]

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea that seld would go pretty fast , but fisrt try and race my cousins factory artic cat zr sno pro mod now that thing hauls , it is done by speedworks!

·
Registered
749 Posts
That is one mean ass sled. There was just one for sale in my area buts its gone now. It's was a 2002 500 xcsp with a turbocharger. The sled had over 300 studs and all kinds of cosmetic goodies. The owner of it owned our dealership in town.

·
Registered
253 Posts
one sold on ebay last week for cheap dough the guy just couldnt get the clutching right and gave up it had all the hookup for nos with turbo just not the bottle he had everythung that xc had and more I think it went for 3000 only thing they are very hard to dial in with temp change and all the other varables turns into a pain in the ass for anyone wanting trail sled

1 - 18 of 18 Posts