Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of selling my sled i will look for a 2002-3 600 motor to put in my sled?? i like the idea... so if anyone finds a ves 600 motor with low miles PLEASE let me know..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I think that you would be better off getting a new sled. The engine alone could run you close to 3 grand (canadian) without carbs or pipes. Atleast that's what it is up here.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
what kinda sled do u have enway?? 440 isnt it? what year? i use it as an excuse for new sled...lol

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i love the looks of those sleds......maybe u can say that u need to try a different sled w/ a 600 in it.....keep em both??prolly outa da question huh? 500 not enough power for ya er what is the problem?

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i wanted a 600 but i didnt get one.. so this way it would be a little cooler i think.. imagine someone in a sled they think rocks get smoked by a "500" hehe, ya i love my sled i just want it to get to 80 faster than it does. i know i could clutch it and everything but i just want a dang 600! dont ask why.

·
Registered
777 Posts
easier solution, maybe even cheaper,buy a 700,put 500 stickers on it.,,LOL

·
Registered
777 Posts
i know the feeling,riding a 700,did some stuff to it ,have some 800,s to beat.i hope,

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I think that you should just keep the 500 till maybe mid way through the season and try to find a deal on a new 600.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah I would think now would be one of the worst times to buy a sled. Sell yes. But not but. Maybe if you have the funds. keep the 500 this year, buy a 2002 at the end of the season. Then sell your 500 at the begining of next year...

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I think thats your best deal.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ok I am gonna make this one burn and get my 1000th post.

All I have to say is that what you are doing is your best bet right now. If you sold your sled right now you would lose a lot of money on it.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well after i unveil my sled now that i have invested some cool stuff into it you will feel even better about it..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts