Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Finland and Lynx is quite popular in here. Do you have any bad or good experiences about these machines?? And what do you think about -04 models??[/size=2]
[?][/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah thats what I thought... A skidoo in europe...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep, it's Bombardier's European version. Looks awesome too. the 03 models were using zx chassis with rev like vent cuts in the bonnet. The Ranger Mountain (lynx summit) in blue/red looks like an awesome machine. If they use the same parts as Canadian Ski-doos they are good machines. I'd like to have one, just to be different.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Lynx is owned by ski doo,pretty mutch the same sled exept for a few cosmetic differences.a couple years ago the even had cooler grafics than Ski Doo.I dont think you can buy them in North America.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres couple pics for ya...

/snofan/../images/users/Dooer/sivu crossc 1.jpg
Thats cross country rave 800 sp

/snofan/../images/users/Dooer/sivu deeps 1.jpg
Thats Ranger mountain 800

/snofan/../images/users/Dooer/sivu deeps 2.jpg
still...

/snofan/../images/users/Dooer/sivu rang 1.jpg
And grand touring V-1000 with 4-stroke engine.

/snofan/../images/users/Dooer/g-enduro.jpg
and heres my [purple]dirrty girl![/purple]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Belive me, I wish I could[:)]

·
Registered
414 Posts
A lynx is not just a Ski doo in europe! Look closely on the pictures and you will see big differenses.The cosmetic parts and engine/cluthces are all doo, but look under the sled. And you will see that many parts are from finland.Here they are known for their ruggedness in cross. In my town they sell polaris and lynx in the same shop.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lynx is owned by Ski doo,but doo much reserch by them selves.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Theirs a cool lynx in slednecks 4..He does a sweet track stand on it...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had a brand new Lynx back in 1975. It was an awsome machine and ran great. Would you believe my Daughter still has it and it funs great yet...They are a fine machine..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts