Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamaha Phazers?...I just got one it's an '86. In great shape only thing wrong with it is the seat is a little ripped. Are thse machines reliabe and what is there top speed? also does anyone know where I can find a spec sheet for this machine. I paid $800 Canadian for it.

Any info is appreciated (I thought i'd post this message in general too just to get more responses)

Thanks.

·
Registered
762 Posts
We have a 91/93 phaser (long story), and i love it...except for the track, its like brail, no traction at all. But otherwise they are a really good sled. We have never had a problem with ours, and it gets pretty good gas mileage. Top speep i had it to was 95mph, but i was only about 12 years old then, i got scared and let off. I don't it would have gone much faster though.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's your opnion...they are a little "weird" looking for a snowmobile, going for that motorcycle look, but I like it...Maybe I don't like the mxZ style?! it's all opnion(I like mxZ by they way I was just proving a point). I have heard these sleds are very reliable and will run forever so I will take a super-reliable not so original style sled over a classic style sometimes reliable sled (not saying MxZ isn't reliabe)

Thanks.

·
Registered
802 Posts
They are great sleds. A guy I know has a Phazer with 8,300 miles without ever having A problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts