Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Wow! That sled looks perty sweet! Nice Job!

·
Registered
963 Posts
looks great! i don't think anyone will miss you at night. lol that is really cool gives off lots of light.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The LED's were pretty easy to intsall it took me a few hours because i took my time and hid all the wires and ran them through neatly. The kit comes with everythign you need, fuses, wires, switches. The only thing i had to buy was connectors for the battery, and heat shrink for all of the connections. I can get soem pictures of how i ran the wire if ya want. I hooked mine up to a strobe switch too which makes them look really neat at night when you are going through a field. All in all if you have just a little bit of wireing knowledge like basically just match the colors you are set. They give some pretty good instructions too.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats pretty sick looking

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
DAMN! Dude, thats a sick sled! Can't wait to see how it goes

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
looks sweet, im not a fan of LEDs but you did a really great job with them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks good.

What kind of LEDs did you use and how did you run the wires under the running boards?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used the snowforce LED's, they are made by streetforce i would put the website up but i guess it is down right now. The running boards on my sled had a rounded edge to them where it was raised, kind of acted like a pipe. I am not explaining it really well ill grab a picture tonight and put it on here. But this "pipe" ran from the end of them right up into the front of the sled so it worked perfect to hide them and protect the wires.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very very nice sled i love those colors man.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ya know how they have laws on lights underneath car does anybody know about light for snowmobiles or ATV etc.?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not sure state by state but i know in NY they do have a law against the LEDs on the bottom of sleds and quads, cant have blue, red, green, or yellow. My friend got a ticket for his last year, dont think it was that much. Most of the places i ride dont have cops anyways. Willing to deal with the price of a ticket or two a season before i turn them off completly. But you hav eto check with yoru state to see if they have them or not. If there are not a lot of cops on sleds in your area dont worry aobu it to much. A cop in a car is not gonna see your registration at night and he is not gonna catch you either.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Nice sled, looks good. I like the Leds but not my taste, looks really good though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts