Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[V] It Doesnt Look 2 Good This Year In Ny. Weve Only Seen 2/4 Of And Inch Of The White Stuff Not To Sure About This Year What Do U Guys Think[?]

·
Registered
489 Posts
pretty sad out here too not much some fields are starting to show off some mud from the past to warm days i think they can start putting crops on the field soon though hope we get a big snow storm like in 1997!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck Yeah Im Looking For A Tropical Blizzard With Like 3 Feet Of Snow! But I Can Dream : P

·
Registered
489 Posts
same here lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not lookin too good out here either. What snow we did have is so worn down by people who just have to get out on it that there isn't much left. Lots of dirt showing through all over. We need some of Colorado's snow up here. Nothing in the forecast up till Christmas either. [:(]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This Is Going To Be Another Christmas Without The White Fluffy Stuff Which Really Makes Me Think Are We Really Going To Get Any?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I hope this wasn't the only ride of the season.

We had a early snowfall. about 7 weeks ago??

Ripped around the yard, many times.

No snow, 40 degrees[:(!]
[attachment=53275][attachment=53276]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Green Here Grass Is Looking Like Its Growing I Feel Like Peuking Or Buying A Atv Or Dirt Bike But We Will Get Some Eventually I Hope : /

·
Registered
109 Posts
We had a foot and a half of the glorious white stuff early in the morning on New Years Eve day. Spent the whole day out riding in the powder and then we partied our way into 2007. Been out a few more time since too. Hopefully you'll get some soon. We're supposed to be getting a little more in the next few days. Hopefully not as much as before though.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
yea it was 75 on sat, like 55 on sun, yesterday about 45, and today supposed to be around 40, im not sayin when, but theyre calling for snow soon...dont wanna jynx it..lmfao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts