Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to continue the other topic, because it was getting kinda long, and us ppl who suffer on dial up, it takes awhile for all them pics to load.

Anyway, I think everyone here knows what I ride, but for the newbies, I'm posting anyway. I ride a 2003 Pro X 600.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Here's my 1998 xcr 440

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/XCR440house.jpg

Gee, mine looks so old compared to all these Edge and ProX surrounding me.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
heres my sled now, still not done but close. let me know what you think, im not sure if im guna leave that sticker on there but i might..

^^^thtas what it used to look like

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Confusedguy, I fixed them pictures. You cannot have a space in the filename, that's why they didn't work.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here's the sleds I ride. A '96 Skidoo Mxz 583, Z 440, and a '99 ZL 500 EFI
/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/doo1.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/doo2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/z440.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/zl500.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/mxz583dude/zl5002.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
I wish I could get up some pics sometime. Well anyways I ride any of my dad's 3 sleds when I ride...we usually switch up every so often when we stop. All really nice. '00 MXZ 600 SE, '01 MXZ 800 Adrenaline, and '02 MXZ 800 X...all SOO nice. If I ever get a scanner I'd post some pics for sure. Hopefully some good ones...HEHE.

Oh, xlt...do you race that thing? I saw the number plate and the high handlebars...those bars look pretty cool on and old XLT like that. Looks like my uncle's but his is a '93 and junk. I couldn't imagine him racing that thing...it's suspension sucks horribly...I can see yours is much better.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
226 Posts
[purple]I noticed dates on some of these pix and I'm jealous. . . enough snow to ride in November? Sweeet!![/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

[purple]Kimba466[/purple][/size=4][/font=Comic Sans MS]
[purple]Ride Safe[/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
671 Posts
i have radar runned it last year. But im thinkin of doin some cross country this year. I just thout it would look cool wit dat # on der. And wit the bars, when ya stand upo all the time its nice to not to have to bend over. and them old stock bars were crap so i put mx on there too, and i got that ditch bangin xtra 10 in there so it rides pretty nice. oo and that pic was takin during deer season. so pretty recent

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
1983 indy 600 big bore kit triple decker pipes and ported and polished. this sled proves that old sleds can hang with new ones

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
upload your pictures to your gallery then when they are in your gallery right click on them copy the ip address that it shows then come post the ip address with [ img] in the front of the ip, and then [ /img]
so it looks like this

[ img]http:/www.hohos.com[ /img]
^ leave this spaces out when you tupe it, i had to put it there to show you what it looks like when you post. or else it thinks there was an img there like this.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello to all.
I am new to the forum. I currently have a 98 XLT LTD, a '83 Yamaha Enticer, and a '00 Mini Z for the yung'uns. I am still playing with the XLT's clutching to ger 'er to where I want it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey [email protected], I think confused guy confused himself... Go to the topic, hit reply, on the screen at the top right there is a paper clip...Click it then hit browes and find you picture, then hit upload. Wait a couple seconds. Depending on how big the file is... Then when its done click, the closed button at the bottom... Make sure you click close and not the X and the top because it won't work. Then your all done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts