G
#1 ·
I have a 2002 edge x 600 , hopefully i will get some pics of it on here soon,

I live for speed so either keep up with me or get out of my way

#3 ·
I got a 1998 XCR 440 SP and a 1996 XCR 440 SP

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

#7 ·
I have a 2000 Indy 340 Dlx, and a 2002 Pro X 440.I cant wait for more snow. I also have a 71 lynx that I ride a few times a year to keep er going.

#10 ·
2001 MXZ 500. I can't boast about it 'cause I've never ridden it yet. Let there be SNOW!!

"...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

#14 ·
91 Indy Lite 340... the dealer tells me its ancient. NO my 72 Chapparrel was ancient. DAMN people

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

#18 ·
I just bought a 1995 XLT Special w/ cobra windshield, 96 studs, fox gas shocks and PSI pipes. I traded in my 92 Polaris Indy Lite 340 for it. So you get the clue about the difference 3 years, 200cc, and another cylinder do.

#23 ·
Hi im 14 and my sled is my first sled of my life and its a 1996 XCR 600. Ive had it for 2 months now and ive done the following modifications-Triple Pipes with no muffle box(toooo loud)! K&N Airbox and filter and prefilter. I have put a new 1 and a half inch paddle track with 182 studs which are half 3/4 inchers and half one inchers all stud boy drag studs. I also put a clutch kit. I put ski skins on it and a cobra winshield! someone told me my horse should be around 145 horse, but i dont know if i should beleive him, and also have i made a good choice making all these modifications? THanx
Cody

#24 ·
Well, if you want to go very very fast on very very hard surfaces, i think you've nailed it!! Welcome aboard.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#25 ·
I have a couple of Cats and an old Enticer for my son to play on
2001 ZL800esr
192 studs
10" Carbides
Power Breather
Delta IIs
MBRP Silencer

1988 ElTigre 6000

1981 Enticer 250

Love the power of that 800 twin!!!!

RtkatZL8

Edited by - rtkatzl8 on 25 Dec 2001 22:00:25

#26 ·
Hey XCR 600 Triple,

Im just wondering about the studs you put in your track...i think that i am probably just misunderstanding you but i wanted to ask and make sure. You said that you have a 1 and 1/2 inch paddle track correct? Then you go on to say that you put 3/4 inch studs and 1 inch studs in that track. Am i reading that correctly?

If i am reading it correctly then you will never know that you put the studs in the track, cuz they will never touch the ground.

Just looking for a little clarification.

And for horsepower i would guess around 120-130 HP

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.