Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
did you just by one? congrats. well they are new so no one can say anything good or bad about reliability. they handle different than the zr sled do. they dont corner as flat. but they are made for sno cross. any new sleds are going to have some little recalls it doesnt make them a bad sled. i think recalls make a good manufa. because they see a problem and fix it for you. i assume you have read some of the bashes on other sites but i wouldnt lose to much sleep over it. them are just brand loyal idiots that no matter what the compitition came out with they would say it is junk. i say god bless us with lots of cold temps deep snow and our health to ride with.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
madcow

thanks for your sugestion on the F-7 I have herd that the F-5 is not that bad but I think in going to stay with the F-7 I will fix the problems and hope for getting revurce.

Thanks
Jordan

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I like them a lot.

If it ain't broke,
change stuff till it is.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I think they are good, but there are lots of small, easily fixable details that they could have easily caught and perfected before they had the final design made for this year. I am sure next years models will be better.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I hope they put a 1000 motor in one of those things. It will blow away the RX1.

If it ain't broke,
change stuff till it is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey
I got snow last night. First thing I did in the morning was tack out the good old F-7. It was time to take it for a few laps around the house just so i could hear the engine. it was like a baby.

Jordan

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
ZRT 600 there is no room in the F7 for a 1000 triple. Besdies they don't make any 1000 triples anymore. Now if they make a 1000 Twin that would be interesting to say the least. Would have to be electric start cause no way would I want to pull that beast over.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, a 1000cc Twin....I do believe Polaris is coming out with a 2-stroke 1000cc twin, unless I am mistaken and that was for the ATV lineup in a 4-stroke version, oh well; I don't know if I would buy it either way.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
1000cc 4wheeler would be sweet. Imagine what you could go through with that. Well imagine the weight that you would have to move if you got it stuck. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts