Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have a question for everyone. I am looking for a new sled and I have come across a 2003 F7 with about 1800 miles on it. There isnt much on it for aftermarket but it is one clean machine. I know F7's are rockets on snow, but I was wondering what their durability could be rated at. Oh and also how do you think it will be on gas. Now im not stupid i know it largely depends on how you drive it, but i was just wonderin if someone had an average, it IS EFI. So do you think I should buy it, they are asking 4800, and i doubt they will move far from that price. Thanks, Mark[?]

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
4800 is a lot for a 03 F7. For an extra 1500 you could find a brand new 05 model with a warranty. As for durability the 03's had the most problems. Mileage isnt that great. I have a Cat 700 efi and i get maybe 7-8mpg. If i wanted i could maybe squeeze it to 10-12. Somedays its probably 4-5mpg.

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
I'm with those guys...too much. I could have picked up a clean '03 F7 EFI last year for $3,500. It was in my grasp, but it fell through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.