Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested as to what others are paying for their trail pass. In Ontario the early purchase is $140 Can, andd for the late purchase it is $170. Most of this increase is due to the higher cost of insurance for province. What are tha americians paying.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The NH resident club member fee is $48 per sled
and the NH non-resident club member fee is $63 per sled.

The NH resident, non-club member fee is $78 per sled
and the NH non-resident, non-club member fee is $93 per sled.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Maine in $66.00 non-resident $31.00 resident

Starting this year in New Hampshire they will charge you 30.00 extra $$ if your not a member of a club, just giving everyone that sleds in N.H. a heads up, alot of people will be surpised when they go to register.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Saskatchewan - $45.00 CDN, that is a pityful amount considering the 1000's of miles of trail we have here.

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Canadiantim2,

I live in Northern New Brunswick where the trails are comparable to Quebec. We have a little bit of everything and snow when most people don't. Hotels are pretty cheap for the most part and the trails are not crowded. In all the years I have been sledding I have never thought of going any place else. If you want more info let me know.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I pay the same as you Tim!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
322 Posts
Are we talking registration or trail permits, cuz those prices look high...wow. I think registration is 30 or more (not sure), and trail permits I think 15 or 20 and they used to be 10. The prices on them are going up though...this is Michigan by the way.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It appears as if the American States are charging a simular rate when you multiply the USA rate by 1.6 to get the Canadian rate. I would still like to hear from some of the other states. As for the cost of registration in Northern Ontario it is free, and I believe the Southern Ontario residents pay $15 to 25 per sled.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I pay 15 for registration.....

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
290 Posts
I ride in Pittsburg NH and in Twin Mountain area and in Jackman " Moosehead lake area I belong to the "Pittsburg Ridge Runners in Pittsburg NH. If your not part of a NH club they will charge $93 for reg for non-res this is new for this season

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Xlt - Andy You say that you do not pay in your area! Is there a organized trail system and clubs? How does riding in you area compare to other states.
Tim

1 - 20 of 36 Posts