180 HP 809 TRIPPLE ROTAX HILL CLIMBER
MUST SEE, SLED IS LIKE NEW AND HAD
MEGA BUCKS PUT INTO IT !
FIRST TO LOOK WILL LOADER UP !
DROPPED AND ROLLED (CHAINCASE)151X2X16 TRACK
X-TRAVERT DRIVERS FLAT SLIDE CARBS K+N'S
ONE PEICE TUNNEL AND MEGA POWDER COATING
CHROME MOLY ETC JAWS PIPES "WICKED SOUND"

the guy will sell to me for $3500 canadian but he has invested over $20gs into it im just seeing what every one thinks of this sled

yeah but it keeps saying cant resize images what do i do

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
would be a good sled, I am very good friends with the builder (DSW racing), as long as it is in good shape mechanicaly, it should pull your arms off.

I'm guessing your from Red Deer or area

It is not a 2003 summit, as they were in the ZX frame, it is a S chasie that was probly built in 03, but the 20G is believable

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
love the 'mod' windyshield lol looks like a good sled but if you get it maybe a possible color scheme change?? like just a S chassis mxz hood that is yellow owuld finish her off. but the hood stands out... haha

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Holy bars batman!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
yes you should if it checks out alright and is something that works for you.

the fastest mxz's are 809 conversions.

·
Registered
591 Posts
that looks to be a purpose built machine, mostly for deep snow, obviously it will not work for trail riding. If you plan on deep snow and hill climbs go for it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i can buy this sled or a 2003 sno pro 440 powder edtion it only has 600 kms on it witch is the better sled to buy

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
those are deff. power changes

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah but what do you guys think i do alot of jumping climbing and carving feild and mountians more feild riding tho

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Its a snowmobile, I think you can ride it on snow, flat snow, hilly snow, any type of snow, even trail snow cause it is a snomobile!

Like my sled, it is a mountian sled, and I ride mine on snow, I think you can too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts