Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always liked polaris's and had them but i like the looks of the zr 600's and and polaris are good but they havnt changed a hole lot in like 10 years soo i am thinkin of gettin an new zr 600 what u guys think of them?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
what year do u mean? cuz they dont make ZR 600's in 2003, i dont even think they did in 02, but im not sure

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
The Polaris sleds have gotten VES which is a big change. I would probably take a ZR 600 over a XC 600. THat is just me. ANd yeah no ZR 600s in 2003.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well see i have always stuck with polaris and yea ves is a big change but i mean i want 2 try the a arm wishbone no trailing arms suspension, and i hear that these zr 600's and mc 600's r just so fun 2 ride cuz they r just perfectly balenced, and i meant like the 2002's so has anyone had and problems with these sleds and are they really as fun as they say they are?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
my uncle has a 2002 ZR 800 and loves it. Handles well and runs great. That is an 800 though. I must say the sled I would really like to get would be a ZR 600. Something I like about them.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
What do you mean Polaris hasn't changed much in the last 10 year? The machines of today are a totaly different machine then from back then. So what if they use the same technology, just upgraded. I say, why fix it if it isn't broken? They use what works and what is reliable. I am not saying any other manufacturer is no good. I am just saying Polaris also changes.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I c what u guys r saying but i just want to try a different brand, my polaris i am riding now is good and all i like it but i have heard soooo much about these zr 600's and how fun they r and i just want 2 try the a arm suspension, and i do like the looks of them, i also hear these sleds r like race sleds from factory, i know about the pro x but still i just like these, im not putting down polaris cuz i will never get rid of my polaris's i just want 2 try sumthin new so what u guys think of them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts