Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what people's choices in helmets was? I have been wearing a closed faced Arctic Cat helmet for three years, I just bought an open faced helmet. Needless to say I have yet to try the new one out.

/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0219.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0221.JPG

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Here are my two helmets

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/myhelmets.jpg

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I don't have a pic of mine, but it is a pretty nice HJC helmet. I kinda like it, but I sweat a lot in my head, so the damn shield always fogs, then freezes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a BELL Jeremy McGrath MX helmet. I only weighs 2.3 lbs. and looks bad enough to wear with pride. I bought it off of Dennis Kirk's web site for around $70. my only complaint if any is that on really cold days at high speeds you get a bit of a breeze. Otherwise I love it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
HJC CL-X4 with Scott goggles.

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/clx4.jpg

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
My helmet (make unkown) is about ten years old and the lense is so scratched up I can't even see out of it at night. Time for a new one???

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have a thor svs 3. its an alright helmet, it was better then my ol one anyway, after i make enough money for my predator, then ill buy a nice fox helmet

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have used a ski-doo modular since they came out. The best helment I have ever used no problems with fogging and when I need to stop to converse with the group I only have to lift up the front, not having to remove the helment is great.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice brain buckets everyone, I use a Polaris blue, white, silver modular with an electric shield. Never will go without an electric shield.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I got a HJC Air 5 I think. It has the electric shield but I haven't hooked it up to my sled and it hasn't fogged up on me yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the polaris modular and a HJC motocross with Scott goggles. The motorcross is more comfortable by far but on those cold, cold days -5, it sure is nice to have the full face modular. I have never had a problem with the modular fogging up so far. Does anyone else have the modular helmet by Polaris? I think they came out with them in 2001-02.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts