Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a pair of smith warp airflow goggles from three years now. i think i need a new pair dual lens, blue mirror lens.
i would like to see what you guys use and plus i wear glasses and i hate to fog up. so just let me see you googles, post pics if you have them and include a brief couple sentences.

thanks guy

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Search this there is a ton of info on it!!!

DW

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
[attachment=51403]
[attachment=51404]

Also have a couple pairs or Okaley O frames and A frames but I like the Scott ones the best.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I have a pair of Scott 87 Quick Straps (or similar) with Amp Blue lenses. I like them quite a bit.

·
Registered
901 Posts
it got a pair of bollies with rose lenses and they work really well and dont let any snow or wind in. will post pictures when i find my camera

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
pro grip with light sensative adjustable lenses.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I have a pair of Scott 89i quick straps that I got through dennis kirk for around 51.00, this is my first year for them, so I don't have any opinions yet.

[galleryattach=12883][galleryattach=12884]

·
Registered
58 Posts
check out the new spy blizzards they are awesome, and they come with a mirror lense, clear and amber, all duals. retail at $74.95..

·
Registered
963 Posts
i have some scott quick straps. they work great if you want to take them off for a moment. i think that they are turbo flows. they will frost up on me but haven't fogged.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i have scott turbo flow two goggles with amp blue lens and quick straps ran teh goggles for a few years now and they are the best p[ear i have ever owned never have fogged up on me in any condition. gonna get a new pair of turbo flow II's

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]pro grip with light sensative adjustable lenses.
how does that light adjusting lens work? how long does it take to change from dark to light?

thanks guys

XCSP 700GUY- those are nice what are they, i like them what did they cost?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by 98srx700

XCSP 700GUY- those are nice what are they, i like them what did they cost?
They are Scott 89Xi Turbo's, not sure on the cost. One of my buddies is sponsored by them and game me a couple pairs.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have a pair of Smith goggles that say Arctic Cat on them.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have scott turboflows with the blue amp lens. I love them. I just bought a pair of Progrip 3400 pink/purple and a double light sensitive lense. I have to see how the light sensitive lens works, I may get a pair myself in a diff color.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ya i have a a 250 dollar helmet combined with $110 goggles and straps and i have never had a single problem and i have drivin in everyhting from white light to minus 40 to thick fog.....juest everything not one problem then my dad has a 400 doller skidoo modular helmet (the ones that came out b4 the bvs2 or whatever its called and his helemt is useless in fog and pointless without that facemask lol.[attachment=51432] as of now i won't swtich with any toehr goggle i'll just keep buying turbo flow II's because i am so impressed with them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have the same goggles but red without the QS and I got them for $45 from the dealer.[:0]

Oh by the way, 900!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by roughrider99
[br]i have scott turbo flow two goggles with amp blue lens and quick straps ran teh goggles for a few years now and they are the best p[ear i have ever owned never have fogged up on me in any condition. gonna get a new pair of turbo flow II's

DITTO! My turbos rock, was riding in a white out last week just crazy snow fall, three guys had full face helmets (all blind) two had smiths (both complaining but could see) but I didnt have no probs even taking face shots in the deep.

Scott you make a great product!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Form the looks of it a lot of you guys have blue lenses. Are they good to see with or is the color just for cosmeric purposes. I have a pair of Smith Snow Fuels with yellow lenses coming with my SX helmet I am buying.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by roughrider99
[br]ya i have a a 250 dollar helmet combined with $110 goggles and straps and i have never had a single problem and i have drivin in everyhting from white light to minus 40 to thick fog.....juest everything not one problem then my dad has a 400 doller skidoo modular helmet (the ones that came out b4 the bvs2 or whatever its called and his helemt is useless in fog and pointless without that facemask lol.[attachment=51432] as of now i won't swtich with any toehr goggle i'll just keep buying turbo flow II's because i am so impressed with them
And do we really care how much you spend on your helmet and goggles. Just because your silly enough to spend more than $50 on goggles.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts