A little destruction.

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

Tire Bumper Automotive tire Auto part Wire

Wire

Hand Finger

Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Auto part Engine Fuel line Automotive fuel system Pipe

Fuel line Pipe Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust manifold

Time to invest in a beefier belt guard I think, beside being torn completely off the bellypan, tearing the belly pan and letting the belt dent the pipe it did do one thing right, it kept the belt from getting to the mesh hood and destroying it, so thats a plus.

It made one hell of a WHAAAAP sound when it went, I knew exactly what it was but it still scared the crap out of me.

· Registered
156 Posts
Wow thats impressive! Is it hard to keep belts on that beast?

· Registered
1,337 Posts
[24pt]OUCH!!![/24pt]

· Registered
9,987 Posts
NICE!!!

You know what they say about modding sleds.. Once you start, you can never go back.

You know, all you really need to do is fortify the mounting.. Put a piece of aluminum on the back side of where those rivets go through, then they can't just pull out of the plastic anymore, it'll have to pull the whole belly pan up.

· Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
You have fat fingers...look like sausages...
You'd know all about sausages...wouldn't ya...

· Registered
4,306 Posts
Wow, thats amazing Tim , I mean I'm totally in disbelief.....

that you actually ride that thing[beatup] and you made a special photo-op to prove it! j/k

All kidding aside, you need a race belt guard and some reinforcements. Otherwise you're going to start shooting rubber slugs out the side of the belly pan too.

· Super Moderator
11,386 Posts
Haha woops,first thing that popped into my mind when I seen this topic was that it went through your new hood. Glad it didnt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.