Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since I'm a newb, I might as well make my first post about myself and what I do in my spare time. I build vehicles... just about anything.. but mainly trucks. I've got my 4th Class P. Engineers ticket and I'm just finishing up getting my 3rd Class. Not too shabby for 20 yrs old[:D]

Works in progress right now are

'87 Chev S10 - Built v8/th350, channeled 3.25", air suspension, suicide hood, shaved everything, etc. lots to more to come!

'91 Chev S10 4x4 - Stock 4.3L, torsion crank, collecting parts for SFA swap and lots of goodies

'74 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang Ten Edition (1 of 47) - Restoring/building for my little bro. Will come out late '07 early '08 with a built 340 and a mild non-stock restore (fender tags/build sheet missing making it worthless as a 1 of 47)

'55 International S-110 - Waiting on pops to get it running, then it comes to me for rat-rodding:D

My club site is http://www.drasticwpg.com if you want to see some of my friends trucks, or old pics of mine in the build stage.

If anyone has any questions as far as repairs or custom work goes, I will normally know the answer or be able to find it for ya decently quick.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Originally posted by LoS10
[br]
'74 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang Ten Edition (1 of 47) - Restoring/building for my little bro. Will come out late '07 early '08 with a built 340 and a mild non-stock restore (fender tags/build sheet missing making it worthless as a 1 of 47)
We had a car similar to that except it was a duster hang ten edition, sat for a long time and didnt think much of it so we sold it to a friend for a couple hundred bucks. He then found out it was a rare as hell car, he did a fairly good restore job on it and got all the origional decals.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Glad to see another mini-trucker here on the site. There arent many around these parts. You can check out my truck on my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/droppedmydime

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Mini-trucks, but I like what you're doing to the S10's. I was thinking about lifting my 00 Blazer, but if I don't do the SFA conversion it wont be done. I am thinking about putting in a vortec 350 though [:D]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Nice work, good to see some other paintjobs and metalwork being done. check out my tahoe. really need to update with pics.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48571&SearchTerms=tahoe

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

I think we got the same pick-up as the 1987 Chevy, but our's is in bad shape.

[attachment=52963]

[attachment=52964]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Welcome to the forum!!

Originally posted by LoS10
[br]
We had a car similar to that except it was a duster hang ten edition, sat for a long time and didnt think much of it so we sold it to a friend for a couple hundred bucks. He then found out it was a rare as hell car, he did a fairly good restore job on it and got all the origional decals.
Yea depending on exact model they can be worth a lot. The main thing making this one valuable is that its a Sport 360 as well as the hang ten edition. Picked it, and a '73 duster(front end damage for parts) for $400cdn. Orig motor/trans. Then found a hella deal on a nice little 340 from a '71 cuda. Fresh machine work/magnafluxing, brand new high comp. pistons, rods, bearings, polished crank, and all the other bits and peices for $50!! Only things missing are the heads/intake/carb. Friend of my dads was moving and I showed him the car at the perfect time:D

wiguy05 - Are you on s10forum?

88400 - I'm assuming you'll like it even better when it's blown and I find time to chop the roof[:D]

prox420 - Looks like she's comin along real nice! I think ya should bodydrop it tho! Apparently those 1/2ton chevs are real easy to BD.

arcticcat1 - Naww thats a Chev C-10, I have an S-10. Yours is the full out 1/2 ton while mine is a small little 1/4 ton. Its easy to think of it as the old body style Sonoma.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts