Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get one cheap just wondering what it is worth. It has a brand new track, low windshield, and only 2707 miles. The snowmobile has been kept in storage for the last 5 years and has only used it 1 time a year to drive 100 miles up north. Any advice or what not would help, Thanks Zach.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I would say if it is in excellent condition- that is no tears in seat, no cracks in hood, clean with very little rust, engine and clutches in good running order, $1000 tops. Most older sleds I see like this that are in so-so shape go for around $300-500.

·
Registered
47 Posts
zecow224 said:
I can get one cheap just wondering what it is worth. It has a brand new track, low windshield, and only 2707 miles. The snowmobile has been kept in storage for the last 5 years and has only used it 1 time a year to drive 100 miles up north. Any advice or what not would help, Thanks Zach.
I paid $500 for a 97 xlt sp last week in very nice shape with 3300mi. It needed a track and a heat exchanger. I think that if you could get it between 500-700 it would be a deal... Plus if it is stock and been stored correctly, the 94 motor is much better than later years.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
$700 +/- $100 for a nice one. Only has the old standard-8" suspension. I say $700 because $1000 is the going rate for '95-97 XLT's with the Xtra-12

1 - 4 of 4 Posts