·
Registered
15,722 Posts
38mm

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay thank you ... i saw a post earlier about br8es and br9es spark plugs ... i think my sled calls for 9es .. should i stick with those or does 8es help it burn a lil better? or will that make it get a lil too hott

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Yours calls for champion rn57ycc not the ngk's.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh .. is there really a difference at all? i'm not familiar with many ppl using champions in sleds

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Polaris used the Champions right from the factory and I don't know if I read it on here or not but yes there is a difference between the NGK and the champion plugs. If I remember right the champion is a dual stage plug for an important reason with the sleds but I cant remember why. I think it has something to do with improper combustion or burning the motor if you pinned it across a lake for a while and then just let it fall back to its idle speed becasue there isn't enough fuel coming back into the engine to cool it. I could be extremely wrong here but this is what I remember reading. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. So basically I think you should use the champion plugs. And beware that they will not sell them individually, only in packs of four.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts