Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to choose from MBRP, Jaws, D&D, or Snow Stuff. What can has a good sound and looses the least amount of power for my 06 Crossfire? MBRP sounds good to me but how is it?

·
Registered
963 Posts
i have heard that with the mbrp you will gain a couple horse. the trails have gotten good reviews but the race cans are really loud. by the way welcome to the forum you will like it here.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had a race can on my xc800. You could keep it quiet but only if you werent in the throttle. I would say go with the trail. Rightn now I have A PPP superlite and that can is decent. Close to the stock sound and very light.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I prefer bottles to cans, anyways, I know a guy who has a rumble pack (not sure who makes it or if thats the real name) sounds awesome, at wot, and nice and quiet when your just crusing.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i had a mbrp before and now i have jaws.. I like the jaws sound more..

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have a rumble pack on my pro-x and I can honestly say that I like its sound better than the MBRP's that I have had on previous sleds. The rumble pack has a more high pitched sound to it. They have a nice finish and fit better than a lot of cans. I guess I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I have a rumblepack on my 06 M7 and it sounds amazing. Ive gotten loads of complimnts on it already this year. Not too loud at trail speeds but when the powervalves open up you smile.

·
Registered
86 Posts
STINGERS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts