12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best 600 in 2003 to buy???,,,

floyd mac lean

[red]Moved to "General" by Erick[/red]

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
i would say a firecat, f-7 or f-5 thats my opinion, depends on what u like though. i guess the polaris sleds are extremely expensive . thats just my opinion

·
Registered
155 Posts
he just asked what was the best 600, you said an F7 or F5, neither of which are 600's. depends on your style of riding which is the best, probably can't beat a pro-x 600 for hardcore riding.

Celebrate Your Indepence With A Rocket...Ride Polaris

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
woudlnt there be a better place to put this at, like the general forum, or the my sled forum?

There's always next year....

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
theres a very simple answer to this its called the PRO-X 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
i love my zrt 600. but they no longer make it. the zr 600 is probally the same thing though. if you order a new firecat b4 the date that they give you get 2 year warranty and lots of other cool stuff though. check it out build one...it will give you price on http://www.arctic-cat.com
take the time and let everything load. it's well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
there is no ZR 600 in 2003. THe SXR 600 is nice(yammi) but I woudl take an XC 600 SP over it. That would be my suggestiong in 2003 the Polarid XC 600 SP. The Pro-X is nice but I would want a nice soft trail suspension like the edge rather than the racer one.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I would go Pro-X but I like the racer type suspension.

The Polarises are no more expensive than that Cats, Doos or Yammi's.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Again this forum has all kinds of advice, and its all good! I agree with Sled Dog (oops, Sir Sled Dog-sorry man) on this one. I like to have it duct taped once in a while, but a nice trail ride is a must--XC 600sp!

But are we not forgetting Skippy!! The new REV 600 X just has to be a sweet ride! Yeah, I'm a kind of a Polaris guy myself, and the Pro X 600 will rock. But the REV is another option in the 600 class.

TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts