Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, who has seen very many snowmobiling videos here? I've only seen 3 of them: Slednecks 3, 2 Stroke Cold Smoke, and one of the Powder Bound ones. I wanna buy a new one but I don't know what to get. Any suggestions?

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hey, buy slednecks 4 its the best one i'v saw and i have watched a lot of them. Slednecks 4 is a lot better than slednecks 3.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks. What about the 2SCS series? I've heard that some of those were pretty good. Oh yea, and I was planning on buying Slednecks 4 anyways.

Also I'm gonna get one of those Huevos videos with the quads. Those things are sweet, my dad used to race when I wasn't born until I was probly 5 or 6, then my mom mad him sell both his bikes. Those things are so awesome, I wanna get one like his old ones. 250 Suzuki Quad Racers...nice.....

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yeah, i got Slednecks 4 on DVD, it costs the same. Good video.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Slednecks 4 all the way, the whole slednecks crew always is a step above the rest. All there jumps are bigger, and there tricks are sicker. Since Jim Rippey did a backflip in it also Slednecks 4 has to be the way to go. I have Roops of Hazard 3, Redneck Fury, 2SCS 2, 2SCS 3, 2SCS 4, Braaap, Slednecks 2, Slednecks 3, Slednecks 4 ,but still non of them compare to Slednecks 4.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

Edited by - Flyin_Ryan on 16 Feb 2002 03:56:12

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like the deep powder stuff in Slednecks 3 and 4. To be honest, I didn't find much of a diff between 3 & 4 .. jumps, jumps and more jumps. They're pretty cool and all .. but how many times can you enjoy watching the same stunt?

Disclaimer: Opinions stated hereing do not reflect the general populous of Snomobile Fanatics and it's administration ;-)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay then I guess Slednecks 4 it is. I was on the site and that movie looks awesome...house jumps look cool.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
yeah slednecks 4 is pretty sweet but accualy its not a house its the Irwin Lodge i think the best part is when Quinland jumps the ski-lift and bails he had some Major air

·
Registered
128 Posts
Slednecks 4 is a really good video, I have it on DVD. I also have 2scs4 on DVD but for some reason my DVD player can't play it and I haven't watched it yet which really sucks! Both 2scs and slednecks have good music, it always makes it that much better if the music goes with the jumps and tricks. I have seen the ski-lift jump by quinlan on MTV but i havent seen it in the videos, which one is it in?? Is it in 2scs4? I havent seen that yet.

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
150 Posts
I saw only a few minutes of slednecks 4 at our local polaris dealer, but it was way better than the 2scs series by a long shot, and 2scs4 isn't that great, its good but, it's just jumping over and over and over, nothing really new, but the wrecks are great on it, other than that, it's not worth $20, get slednecks 4! IT RULES!

Ride Hard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts