Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this sucks 3 fricken sleds in the garage and cant ride them. for sled heads this is in deed the worst time of the year, because you know its coming but damn it can never come soon enough. people just dont know how fun and beautifull this sport is, plus you can see stuff that you cant normaly see in the summer not to mention wildlife deer bears coyotes. last year my sled was all fucked up nearly missed all of december and half of january thats why im going thru everything now. ive been looking like a chicken with its head chopped off trying to get 3 sleds set to go. all the 2 need as of now is the vmax needs the (ski collar ski bolt cotter pin and nut then thats done already bought parts just waiting on them to ship) polaris needs speedo cable, ski rubber, back on skis and a hood cable, then the xlt is done! but now i just got a 1995 ski doo mach 1 this one needs a bit more, 1 hood, 1 headlight housing, 1 speedo cable, 1 rear bumper plastic, 1 ignition switch, (key is stuck and broke in it) but is on lol hood screens, and hinges, and some foam.. however if i get lucky enough il get a hood with the hinges screens headlight and foam that will make my day. also cant seem to get gas gauge to work this is my 1st ski doo my first time starting it i flooded the piss out of it. i primed it to much cause im use to a choke i dont know if this is a help post but if you can i do have some cash and a air compressor that ill eather trade for the parts i need and cash or just sell the compressor and go from there

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
That is one very long sentence.

·
Registered
244 Posts
He meant paragraphs hint hint, also you can replace that ignition with one from john deere.

·
Registered
474 Posts
You could just hide a toggle switch probably.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
To be honest, I didn't even read the whole first post. After getting to the point where the first period should have been, I could tell the rest of the post would just be erractic thoughts and rambling that had no intention of being an organized paragraph. My brain wasn't able to wrap around the things you were trying to say, I truthfully couldn't read it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
To be honest, I didn't even read the whole first post. After getting to the point where the first period should have been, I could tell the rest of the post would just be erractic thoughts and rambling that had no intention of being an organized paragraph. My brain wasn't able to wrap around the things you were trying to say, I truthfully couldn't read it.
HAHA [thumb]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts