Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if any one knows the best pipes for a 95 vmax 500. i have nothing else modded on it and i am looking for a quick boost in horsepower. i found some DG pipes for $339 and some PSI's for $375. i was just wondering which were better. i know that the DG's claim a 15+ boost in HP. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Bender also make excellent pipes for Yamaha but I'm not sure if they make a twin set for your VMAX. I know my MM700 triple came with Bender and they list over $1000 US. I was pleased to see them on there.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Hauck. http://www.hauckpowersports.com They make great stuff. My dad got his clutch kit for the Viper from there. They are proven and American Snowmobiler magazine dubbed them as a great yamaha company.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Also Bender doesn't make pipes for the twins. I don't like Bender. I don't because their Viper pipes have a bad design I feel. The one pipe actually comes up over the head. I really don't like that. It is about 2" from the spark plug as well. I have personally seen these pipes on a Viper and just don't like the idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts