Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of racing is this dirt drag racing i have never heard of people doin this seem like it would mess your sled up?????
/snofan/../images/users/exciter_man/mach_z_ohio_with_bickford.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I guess iv never seen to much of it either but iv also seen sleds riding in the dessert befor,they do drags and jump the dunes, Their was one guy "I seen this on a snowmobile vidio" who raced a tricked out yamaha banshee drag quad with NOS VS vs his mostly stock 98 polaris RMK 700 and the rmk smoked the banshee up to 85mph..I got a kick out of that..cant be to good on your hyfax thats for sure.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you run lots of wheels typically your allright with the hyfax. We did some testing during the summer with a ZR 800 and just run extra wheels. Put on over 1200 miles in the grass.
And Arctic Cat does summer testing, they actually have a paved track across from the plant that they do lots of riding on in the summer.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I take it that these are liquid cooled sleds? How do you manage to keep them cool if you are running for very long periods of time? Or are they f/c sleds???

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
They are liquid cooled sleds..you just have to keep it jetted right and it should stay cool..Unless your running it hard maybe..

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
HAY DAYS!!! grass is fun, it can mess a sled up fast if you dont have good intake filters,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts