Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a different snowmobile survey thing then the last one, I like this one more.

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=117941

I accidently posted my results page not the quiz page..sorry.

It said I was a ditchbanger.

What Type Of Snowmobiler Are You?

Ditch Banger
You're a Ditch Banger! You love a varity of conditions, from rough, mogul filled trails, to smooth straight trails, and even the tight twisties. You might even like to go deep snow ridin' in the U.P. or somethin. You're probably a pretty decent mechanic and always fixing things... because the way you ride you're going to break some stuff, especially suspension mounts and trailing arms/A-Arms.

·
Registered
713 Posts
link doesn't work for me

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I am naome campbell, I am naughty, and he doesnt like me. I couldnt find the sled test so I took others.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
link didnt work for me either

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ya same for me, I tryed looking through the site to see if I could find the link but I had no luck.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Are You Ready To Drive?
created by Austin_Bookheimer

Your Results:
Oh god, nay nay NAY!
You're totally not ready for the responisbility, life-threatening dangers and sheer unpredictibility of the road. When you do get a car, beaues eventually you probably will, I'd recommend a ton of practice before you go solo. It's really important to balance out your bad habits with experience and a ton of learning.

Couldn't find a snowmobile quiz. I half assed some stupid driving quiz.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
created by ditchbanger10

Your Results:
Speed Demon
You're a Speed Demon! You love speed, and while your sled may not cut through the twisties like the 600's, you don't care, because you'll catch 'em on the lakes and railroad grades! You probably know a thing or two about rebuilding engines because the way you ride, you're gonna burn some pistons. You also better have a deep wallet because the need for speed can become expensive, and plus with belts at $60 a shot, you're gonna have to shell out some cash because your sled probably eats belts.

hahaha, i am a speed demon. i have it in my blood!

·
Registered
548 Posts
i got ditch banger -You're a Ditch Banger! You love a varity of conditions, from rough, mogul filled trails, to smooth straight trails, and even the tight twisties. You might even like to go deep snow ridin' in the U.P. or somethin. You're probably a pretty decent mechanic and always fixing things... because the way you ride you're going to break some stuff, especially suspension mounts and trailing arms/A-Arms.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
created by ditchbanger10
Your Results:
Mountain Man
You're a Mountain Man! You love big hills and fresh powder, you will do pretty much anything to shave weight off your sled, you're probably really in shape because mountain riding is draining, but awesome! You also better [red]have[/red] a masters degree in [red]digging[/red] out sleds.. because your [red]defiantly[/red] going to get buried from time to time.

But in the mods question, where's the option for clutching? and there where a lot of spelling errors in there too

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Wanted to see what I'd be if I chose all the answers involving alcohol.

created by ditchbanger10

Your Results:
Bar Hopper
You're a Bar Hopper! You really don't care about the riding... you just love the taverns. You'd rather sit and have a cold one with some buddies than pound the trails...

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Mountain Man. Odd...since I've never seen a mountain in my life. [|)]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I got a Mountain Man/Woman
You're a Mountain Man/Woman! You love big hills and fresh powder, you will do pretty much anything to shave weight off your sled, you're probably really in shape because mountain riding is draining, but awesome! You also better habe a masters degree in diging out sleds.. because your definatly going to get buried from time to time.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Mountain Man...I've never went sleddin' in the mountains before, but apparently it's just meant to be...[:D]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts