Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a C&A Pro ski that I got for free. Just wondering if anyone knows what kind of ski. I think its an ADX ski but not sure.
2010112115127641_27886.jpg
201011211530610_27886.jpg

Just trying to get some clarification before I buy one.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
old style. Probably a Ultra 2 or something. its got those ugly ass loops too, get the new style loops

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was think ADX because of the style of the bottom of the ski ( a dip in each side )

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
The old Ultra 2's & 3's shared the same ski design, just the older style.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So would I have serious tracking and darting issues if I had one ADX and one Ultra 3?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But if the ADX replaced that model, and there was only a minor difference ( say, in the back of the ski where it tilts up or something small and very unnoticable ), I dont think that would be a problem.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Don't be so cheap, buy a MATCHING SET! And your gas ass loop on that ski is not the same as the new ones. Why not buy a nice set of used ones for like $250 or less? And sell your old ski for like $50?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because if I'm going to spend a lot of money on a set of skis, they arent going to be C&A. I'd rather get a set of Slydogs or something. C&A isnt a bad ski, just not worth the money if your not on a track.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
wait for it wait for it... did you state in your other thread how you wanted c&a's????

"As of right now my plans are ( of course some stuff will change as I go, but I'm looking to build a nice sled ):
Rail bracing
440 pyrmadial frame
Bulkhead bracing
Dynoport Pipe ( keeping stock can )
Want to go with an all white/red theme. Including different colored wheels, rails, panels, skis, etc...
3" riser with 2" RSI backcountry bars
Stiffer shock valving
440 seat and tail light

[18pt]C&A skis[/color=red][/18pt]

Well, anyways, enjoy! "

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
slamdry said:
wait for it wait for it... did you state in your other thread how you wanted c&a's????

"As of right now my plans are ( of course some stuff will change as I go, but I'm looking to build a nice sled ):
Rail bracing
440 pyrmadial frame
Bulkhead bracing
Dynoport Pipe ( keeping stock can )
Want to go with an all white/red theme. Including different colored wheels, rails, panels, skis, etc...
3" riser with 2" RSI backcountry bars
Stiffer shock valving
440 seat and tail light

[18pt]C&A skis[/color=red][/18pt]

Well, anyways, enjoy! "

Because if I already have one, and can get another one for cheap, why would I go waste another $250 for something thats only a very very small upgrade?

Things like this show how pathetic your life must really be. You actually took the time to go over to the other topic, copy it, bring it over here, click the reply button, post it, then change the color, and raise the font size, just to try and put me down in another way. Think about how pathetic your poor little life really is now.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
yeah cause the 36 seconds it took was a lot of effort....

the ski you pictured is junk, used up, not worthy of putting on... you do everything half-assed. do something right for once and buy a matched pair..... stop being stupid....

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
slamdry said:
yeah cause the 36 seconds it took was a lot of effort....

the ski you pictured is junk, used up, not worthy of putting on... you do everything half-assed. do something right for once and buy a matched pair..... stop being stupid....
What's bad about it? Its dirty? Theres some one deep scratch in the loop, the rest is pretty decent.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
the bottom is destroyed, the plastic is all faded which means its dried out and lost most of its strength.. First big air you try to hit on the next to no snow in the pit by your house will probably snap it and throw you over your handlebars... use your head.. plus you don't have the match your are going to try and use something else to match it...

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slamdry said:
the bottom is destroyed, the plastic is all faded which means its dried out and lost most of its strength.. First big air you try to hit on the next to no snow in the pit by your house will probably snap it and throw you over your handlebars... use your head.. plus you don't have the match your are going to try and use something else to match it...
I asked a question about it. I didnt say I was going. Stop pulling stuff like that out of your ass. Your information is as useful as the presidents.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
sean don't be cheap like you always are. Buy a matching set of skis. I bet you could find a MATCHING set of Slydogs OR c&a's on ebay for like 75 dollars.

You find some nice deals. Go find a nice deal on a SET of skis

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Because if I'm going to spend a lot of money on a set of skis, they arent going to be C&A. I'd rather get a set of Slydogs or something. C&A isnt a bad ski, just not worth the money if your not on a track.
[Disappointed]
They are worth the $$. Just as good as a slydog. Better on trails IMO[thumb]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
C'mon now, that ski is used up pretty bad from the looks of it. You can find a pretty decent used set of skis for cheap. This is why everyone gives you a hard time Sean, because you ask a question and others give you their opinion and then you turn around and just whatever you want to anyway. So instead of wasting everyone's time just do what you're going to do, personally I really don't care.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts