Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on?
I was looking at snow flaps the other day & came across either a IQ or Fusion (can't remember which) & was diggin' it. Which are interchangeable with my Edge? That new RMK 800 (Rush Chassis?) snow flap is sexy, please tell me it'll match up without drilling. All help is greatly appreciate, thank you.

· Registered
2,117 Posts
Wow! A snow flap sexy. That's deep! Not to be a smart a$$, but it was funny to see. Most flaps will fit without re-drilling. Best to measure the one you want for your sled and work it from there.

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnmemr said:
Wow! A snow flap sexy. That's deep! Not to be a smart a$$, but it was funny to see. Most flaps will fit without re-drilling. Best to measure the one you want for your sled and work it from there.
Well as far as flaps go it was sexy as hell! [thumb] Only problem for me is not having a place to go check them out. The only thing I could do is walk up to people & ask if I can measure their flap. Barrow is stupid small, most things are bought while out of town, by phone, or internet. Thanks for the info.

· Registered
410 Posts
MXZ700SKS700 said:
tnmemr said:
Well as far as flaps go it was sexy as hell! [thumb] Only problem for me is not having a place to go check them out. The only thing I could do is walk up to people & ask if I can measure their flap. Barrow is stupid small, most things are bought while out of town, by phone, or internet. Thanks for the info.
you have to drill new holes and it looks good

· Registered
4,547 Posts
Just put it up where its going to sit, mark your holes and drill, I think you may have to drill all 4. I recently made my own flap out of a semi mudflap, I think I have 6 in mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.