Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyy i wanted to know what parts i should get for my 05 rengade 700? any thing you can suggest. oh and it dont matter how much the parts cost either

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Where did you find a Renegade 700. Are you running the 700 jugs on top of the 600 H.O?

What kind of parts are you looking for?
Performance-bikeman,cudney,slp,etc...You can find them all on Dootalk.com
Looks-Denniskirk.com jrgraham.com ebay.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i got it on e-bay and what are jugs???? i'm kinda new to this, and i'm lookin for cluch, and anything else for the motor

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Well than its most likely not a 700 since they did not make a 700 in 2005. Jugs are the cylinders that your pistons are in. Did it say if it was modded in some way? The 700 top end fits right on the 600 H.O bottom end so the only way it could be a 700 is through this procedure. Or a entire engine swap from a pre 2003 Ski-doo.

Talk with Bill Cudney on Dootalk.com he has a great clutch kit and so do many other sponsers on that site. They will be more than happy to talk with you online or on the phone to find the best setup for your sled. That site is a wealth of information for the REV (this site is great too) and you can find any performance part you can think of alnog with actual rider reviews.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
opps yea it said it had benn slightly modified and thank for the info on the cluch etc.. i'll be sure to go on their site soon
All I'm waitin for is some snow

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'd like to see what had to go into putting the 700 top end on a 600 bottom end. Can you post pics of your sled?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[attachment=53085][attachment=53086][attachment=53088]

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i don't know how the guy i bought it off of did it either[?]

oh and should i buy a Straightline Performance Single Pipe exhaust And a Team TSS-04 Lightweight secondary clutch???

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by polarisguy93
[br][attachment=53085][attachment=53086][attachment=53088]
Why is there a pic of a ZX chassis sled for your engine pic. While the top and bottom are REVs? Why would you buy a sled without knowing what has been done and especially when the previous owner didnt know? I call BS on this being your sled until I see some more info. I dont know who you are trying to fool but your going to have to so some more work on your story.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Becasue he's full of crap.

·
Registered
579 Posts
is this guy and idiot....lmao posts an 04 rev says its and 05 and then puts a zx chassis engine picture and says its the rev?????
good try buddy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts